Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Really Getting To Hate This Guy.

Wow,

Mr. Anonymous has been spending lots of time on the blog of late. He seems to be obsessed with some of the earlier posts. We are talking about some deep in the past items, two or three years ago. Somehow Mr. Anonymous just got to them, and just had to shoot a very quick comment how how great my wiring is. Aww, isn't that sweet?

Small problem, many of those great efforts belonged to someone else. We are not above a quick and dirty cut and paste job the way the sea is not above the sky. ( Thank you Douglas Addams for that one.) So Mr. Anonymous should have been praising someone else, not me.

Thanks for nothing, and the fifteen spam comments that needed to flushed down the series of tubes that is the Internet. I do not envy Cujo359's day time gig of policing up the other blog he works on. I wonder if he keeps muttering "bloody Vikings" when he has to clean up all that spam.

No comments: